""10 Reasons Why PS3 Will Win This Console Generation" - Insomniac Games Chief Creati

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: ""10 Reasons Why PS3 Will Win This Console Generation" - Insomniac Games Chief Cr

i Do play my ps3, but not as much as you spned on your comp i have to keep my social life active and unlike you little kids i have to work and pay taxes so you should be grateful that when i get about 1500 taken of my pay you get to eat free lunch at your school. anyways i actually wrote this thread to help out all you poeple helping out the beast M$. it was to show you how poorly the xbox360 was made compared to the 360 elite they are overcharging for a system with a bigger hd and a half functional hdmi port whoopdeedo. if you look at all the other specs you'll see that you are buying the same **** thing with a black paint job, justpaint the **** thing yourself, and i'm pretty sure none of you KIDS even own a full 1080p TV in your room(although it wont even make a difference since the spec on hdmi is 1.2), so you are limited to being on your computer until your mommies let you play your 360 after her soaps are done

Re: ""10 Reasons Why PS3 Will Win This Console Generation" - Insomniac Games Chief Cr

i Do play my ps3, but not as much as you spned on your comp i have to keep my social life active and unlike you little kids i have to work and pay taxes so you should be grateful that when i get about 1500 taken of my pay you get to eat free lunch at your school. anyways i actually wrote this thread to help out all you poeple helping out the beast M$. it was to show you how poorly the xbox360 was made compared to the 360 elite they are overcharging for a system with a bigger hd and a half functional hdmi port whoopdeedo. if you look at all the other specs you'll see that you are buying the same **** thing with a black paint job, justpaint the **** thing yourself, and i'm pretty sure none of you KIDS even own a full 1080p TV in your room(although it wont even make a difference since the spec on hdmi is 1.2), so you are limited to being on your computer until your mommies let you play your 360 after her soaps are done

LOL,

This guy is hilarious.

He comes off looking like the biggest Sony Fanboy on earth,

Delivers this big sermon, preaching people on why they should buy a flopping console.

And once he gets owned,

Goes back to the good ole "I have a life, and you live in your mothers basement" argument.

Dude, You got a life? You just wrote a novel on why the PS3 will win the Console War, lol, you are the definition of the biggest geek on earth, ahahaha

just STFU and you'll sound less like a dumb-***.

What a looser.

actually if you read it you would have seen that i didn't write the aricle hah pwned yourself. your just jealous cuz you can afford a ps3

your just jealous cuz you can afford a ps3

How old are you?

Must be pretty young if your going around thinking people are jealous that you got a PS3....

lol

I'm done with this thread, you're just funny.

If you really want people to be jealous,

go out and buy a Porche.

The End, if you see his prof, is about 20.. much younger than I am, and much less experienced in the tech field. TheEnd, if you notice every argument I have given you has, for the most part, been counter argued with the same aging arguments that have already been proven to, although often not completely false, but VERY misleading by Sony reps. I also, for the record, have not said it was a bad console, and will reiterate my previous belief that this console had been rushed far to quickly and will not reach the level of technical saavy it could of if they had not released an unfinished/lackluster system. Look at the INDEPTH specs of each (including the architecture) and you will see why the 360, although without the more advanced CPU, will still be able to keep up with the PS3.

could we keep this on topic now i don't want this to lead to a flame war in which you would all get pwned so if you have trash to talk please direct it to my pmbox and stop spamming my threadz

you will get pwned too and someone deleting your reply dosnt mean you've been pawned anyway

its pwned not pawned, ha pwnd yourself, now back to the 360 sux...

sooo who gives a crap ive had it with this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom