• Socket 423

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Socket 420

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like the orignals lol. Even though i can barely remember them lol. I just cant wait to see the new Zelda coming out for the next generation nintendo console. With the graphic's available now, its going to be good. I know Zelda never was a graphical game, but that might change. I know spells and magic effects are going to own though.

zelda 1-played but not completed, very inaccesable
2-again played but not completed
OoT-nearly perfect when it came out still good but not so much
maj mask-OoTs equal in some respects better in places than OoT but occasionally let down
WW-standing side-by-side today with the other games this is the best, although not as good for its time as OoT was. The lengthy sailng sections do let it down in some places

aliasaid said:
anyone here able to finish ocarina of time / windwaker without the guide?

nope..tried but too hard...very good game though.

I think most people say that simply because it was the first one revamped for the new system.

i have to agree. OoT was the first 3d zelda so it apealled to the masses. majors mask was to hard i think but maybe i suck strategy. and dont u noobs cum back and say u played the game flawlessly without giude or help from others and never got stuck on any place cause i think only jesus himself could do that..

gimli of gloin said:
and dont u noobs cum back and say u played the game flawlessly without giude or help from others and never got stuck on any place cause i think only jesus himself could do that..

lol, then i guess u can call me Jesus son :)

Link to the Past was by far the best Zelda ever made. Think about how the new games are made and you will realize that they are all based on this game. Anyways, I think that the best will soon be changing, with the new one for GC coming out and it, from what I've seen, will dominate all past Zelda's

Zelda is the shiz. It is the greatest series ever created. Miyamoto has the coolest imagination ever. Nintendo RULE! End of. No doubt. When you pick up a nintendo game you know what you can expect. Most games on X-Box or Playstation, unless they are from a series, you don't have a clue what to expect normally.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom