Zelda nerds, look!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The game is a lot of fun, but my god that would get annoying. Think about it. Do you stand up the entire time playing Zelda ? I for one do not. I sit. I can't imagine a big shield hitting my lap everytime i need to move my hand, or a sword in front of my screen obstructing the view. How would I know if I attacked the right thing ? The swords as big as the screen.

thats why i dont think the wii will ever catch on, the future of gaming is sitting down not waving plastic bits of crap around

thats why i dont think the wii will ever catch on, the future of gaming is sitting down not waving plastic bits of crap around

Yeah, wii is retarded for that reason in my opinion.

Though I am a huge Zelda dork so I want the wii just for the new Zelda games lol.

Correct me if I am wrong here, but has the Wii not surpassed BOTH the PS3 and the Xbox 360 in sales worldwide??? I think we can safely say that "waving plastic bits of crap" has caught on.... In fact, I can remember playing the NES back in the day, and many people would try to move the controller around as though it would somehow effect gameplay..... The Wii simply makes that a functional part of the game......

yeah good point, at my youth club (i dont go anymore) the kids used to play crash team racing (probly the best game ever) anway they would almost fall off their chairs every corner they went round

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom