Wii sports golf

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha well doomit. I haven't played it for a while, got Tiger Woods 08 and have played that for a while. I still think mine was a -4 for 9 holes, or maybe i got upset and played two 9's in a row :)

how's tiger woods 08. i was considering buying it. but i don't know if i want to get it that bad. that.s the only thing i use it for. well golf and the boxing

Tiger 08 is good. Haven't played 09 yet and probably won't purchase it. I think i'm done with sporting games on the Wii. Madden 09 kinda ruined it for me, really ****es me off (whole other topic) so i'll stick with Wii specific games that really take advantage of the motion (golf, RE, zelda).

I think my best is -5 or -6. That last hole makes you play smart. Don't try to overplay, just make smart shots and take what is given. You can't make the last island with your driver usually, you have to use an iron. Par is a GOOD score on the last hole.

As for Madden p***ing you off, I've been playing Madden 08 and I can't figure out why when I have the ball, it calls an audible for me at random times. I'm not doing it, the game does it for me. I was trailing by 7 late in the 4th, drove down and scored as the clock ran out. I'm pumped and preparing for OT, I come to the line to kick the PAT and the game calls an audible into a two point conversion. I was SO mad and blew the conversion try. Had to turn the game off for a couple days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom