Wii soooooo much better than 360!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
No problem, and yes, I think many people here are anticipating it.
I, personally, am saving up for it, and have been.

Although it won't come out until late September I believe... (Not to sure about that), I have been saving since April!

Way to go Nintendo,

Your innovation and desire to provide a versitally fun gaming experience distinguishes you from the rest. I love my DS lite and never thought you could pull off a use for 2 screens so well.. can't wait to run around those fields in Twilight Princess...

Looks soo good. I totally wanna get one, I dont really care about the power cause the Wii will have enought for regular people who DON'T have HiDef TV's to see everything on, because thats where most of the power goes on the other systems is into graphics which those diffrences are pretty much only show on a HiDef TV. So why spend the 50-250 extra dollars?

the Wii will be great, ps3 stole some motion sensing from them tho :p.

There are attachments for the Wii controllers, one is exactly like the gamecube controller, you stick the wii in it.. Another is a joystick that attaches to the bottom of the wii and has a cord you hold it in your other hand.

I love the Wii (or wee hehe) I think it will be a great consol with a great controller.. I guess just people who want "uber leet graphics" and are too fat and lazy to get off their couch will go for the ps3/xbox360

Think of this:
You have the wii, 2 controllers, a friend over and a sword fight game.. You's could jump around in your living room slashing eachother, seriously how awsome would that be?

First of all, Sony didn't necessarily STEAL the motion technology from Nintendo. Nintendo didn't really come up with it either, there were some original PS1 controllers that had it, and I'm sure there were some even before that. Besides, the motion is even different because the PS3 can not tell how far away from the system the controller is ... so it's not really the same technology.

Secondly, if I am going to play a game... I'm not doing it to get in shape or get off the couch. I want to relax and go ON the couch. Honestly, if I am going to stand there swinging with my controller, I might as well not play the game and do it for real.

But in spite of all that, I will get one because the whole presentation intruiges me and I think it will be a pretty good system.

The only problem with the Wii... is that it's named the Wii. I can get over that cause i'm going to put a sticker over where it sais Wii that sais "Revolution," because that was a much better name ;).

As much as I would love to get a PS3.... Sony shot themselves with the price. A small group of people are going to pay 600-700 dollars for it.. not counting games/ extra controllers etc.

Nintendo screwed up with the gamecube in a lot of ways. It was still a good system with some good games. But made a lot of mistakes with it. But they are doing everything right with the Wii so far.

The only thing I'm hoping is they add some more games that aim more towards the people who grew up on nintendo/snes.

I love every topic about the Wii because I just can't get enough of it.

1st in line pre-order at gamestop. All paid off can't wait!

d0ntcar3 said:
The only problem with the Wii... is that it's named the Wii. I can get over that cause i'm going to put a sticker over where it sais Wii that sais "Revolution," because that was a much better name ;).

great idea, I think I will do the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom