Wii soooooo much better than 360!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am going to get a Wii when it comes out. Mostly because of the controller, but I have always liked mario, zelda and Nintendo. Will the Wii be able to connect with a ds like the GC with GBA?

Are you serious? The wii can do that stuff? ...its controller can anyways? I donÂ’t believe that... This is a joke... right? I mean... thatÂ’s awesome but... is it real?

Seria said:
Are you serious? The wii can do that stuff? ...its controller can anyways? I donÂ’t believe that... This is a joke... right? I mean... thatÂ’s awesome but... is it real?
can it do what stuff? Is what real?

Yes, it can.

Nintendo is using different ways for people to experience games rather than what Microsoft and Sony are doing. Instead of just enhancing the graphics, the controller and the Wii console have a connection, so the way the controller moves, it affects your in-game play.

Red Steel will be probably the most anticipated game. It showed in one of the promotional commercials online, of someone swinging their controller, and displaying on the screen the protagonist blocking a swing from a sword. After everyone laughed at Nintendo, and said that the Wii is the downfall, they will now remember how the Wii was the most played, and anticipated console of E3.

It is changing how everyone thinks about gaming. Hopefully people won't be so hard to judge Nintendo as a children company, and realize they are revolutionizing a new generation of gaming.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom