wii online problem animal crossing

Status
Not open for further replies.

freyjamoon

Beta member
Hello i am in Australia and Use Telstra. I used to use the 2wire wifi modem but it died i now have a thompsom TG587n v3.

I am referring to animal crossing wii game.

I have connected my wii to the net, i can browse on the wii np and it ok'd the test connection etc.

when i first started this town no probs people came in and i went out then i got sidetracked with family stuff and we had a storm that blew out the modem. we replaced it with the newer model that our net provider supplies (telstra australia) then i bought the hacked wii put it online thinking all will be good and i am getting probs with both wiis hacked and unhacked. When i first put the hacked one online i got a cpl of visits but when they left it froze and they lost the stuff they picked up, so i put the unhacked previously working with previously working game (the one in the fc list now) and still nothing. I have no firewall on the modem and the link page for that error i cant do the first lot as my modem doesnt support it for some reason.

I keep getting this error | Nintendo - Customer Service | Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection - Error Code Results

I have looked and my firewall on the modem is disabled. The rest that it says i cant do because my modem wont allow it, plus my ip add shows up as 10.0.0.4 instead of 192.***.***.***etc.

So i went online found a way to use my pc as a wifi hotspot instead and connected. I can access the net with browsing etc both ways and i get successful tests but when i go into game i hit a wall.

oh boy i feel like a kid thats been promised candy and got a carrot lol hmmmmmmmm frustrating

Help anyone please if you can

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom