Who has a Game Cube?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nintendo has always aimed at the Family market - hence famicom - family computer. Although thewir games look childish they almost invariably are solid and have a high replay factor.
3rd party companies generally aim more at teenagers - gore and nudity - what all teenages crave (necrophiles).

The PS2 will win this generations console war - It's turning out the same as with PSX vs N64 . Not that it's important anyway, both machines have decent games.

Yeah man, that new zelda game looks like it'll blow the others away! Although, I am quite happy with the Zelda: Collectors Edition set, Tales of Symphonia, and Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles

I have a gamecube to. I got it on ebay for a really good price. It hasn't been on in awhile because the lack of good games.

I bought my GameCube simply for the Resident Evil series.

I still play the remake, it's still stunning!

I had an Xbox, it was sweet, but the load times sucked and during Driv3r, it kept messing up. Now I have a Dreamcast, a Gameboy Avdance SP, a Nintendo 64 and I just bought a Gamecube today.

The Gamecube is nice, got some fun games, but can't really find the games I like for it. Good graphics, so far it seems like the graphics are as good as the Xbox's. It says ATI on the side, what kind of card does it use, or is it all made-for-GC stuff?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom