Who has a Game Cube?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Although I am only a PC gamer, I must say that Game Cube has an advantage over other consoles considering the fact that Nintendo is the only console that makes Mario games! Mario rocks!

-Dan The Man

I have a GameCube as well. I wish there were better games though. It really needs a good first person shooter.

TMan7000, have you tried resident evil zero? I haven't played it or even seen it up close, but it sounds like it'd be a good FPS.

On another note, I asked the clerk if GC had GTA: san andreas out for it, and he said that Nintendo was more geared towards, I agreed, but then I saw resident evil zero and some other "bad-to-the-christian-community" and still wonder why GTA isn't out on GC.

Ive got a GC also decent little console basically only bought it for super mario kart double dash, the good old days with that game on the snes. Also mario sunshine is a fun game also plus the new zelda coming next year aswell is going to be worth the purchase.

Xbox main console got 2.

I mainly bought the GC for Mario, Metroid and of course Zelda only three games i wil buy for it. It also looks good next to my xbox and ps2.

Wow finally people that think like me ! An example of GameCubes supremecy are what admitedly low powered graphics can turn into.Sometimes games that have been fine tuned on a PS2 can turn into a gamma induced seisure (try playing FF10-2 at 2 in the morning) While GameCubes graphics look clear regardless of style .For this reason the people at Nintendo decided correctly that this platform would be perfect for children games as it makes the violence seem outragous.When I wish to go for more pixels per inch I play PS2 but while I have both of them an x-box would be as stupid as taping them together throwing out a few good games and adding a foil halo.I will admit it was hard not to buy an x-box with the second in the series of the above game I thought Id hold back until the second wave of games.I assume they will be called superior generation?

No good games for GCube?

Metroid Prime
Metroid Echoes
Zelda: Wind Waker
SSMB
Mario Kart
Paper Mario: Thousand Year Door (Genius game btw)
Resident Evil(s)
Super Monkey Ball for some shallow fun
Super Mario Sunshine
Starfox Adventures
Tony Hawk(s)

Just because they're not all rpg's or fist-person shooters doesn't mean each of them is great in their own right. I agree though, that the gcube had a lot more potential that was wasted by not having more games that would appeal to more people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom