Is there a Way to Keep the Blue LED Light on ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
gtwill040 said:
You shouldn't publicly display your wii number.

why not? people display their IM addresses or email addresses, I dont think many people are going to spam his wii account.

kfc469 said:
why not? people display their IM addresses or email addresses, I dont think many people are going to spam his wii account.

Its up to him at the end of the day, i just stated he shouldn't.

i have put my wii Number publicly to over 6 different forums where users are 1k+, anyway no nvidiadude there is no support for usb adapters.. Only Wifi broadband.. maybe some patches in the future will be available for it. im sure they want people to buy the Nintendo usb wifi adapters first

lol if it turns out to be spam i either will not read it or put it in the trash... a Wii friend code can be published to anyone , some random person messaged me the other day i didnt know who he was but we jus had a little chat about the wii seemed an overall nice guy

NvidiaDude said:
lol if it turns out to be spam i either will not read it or put it in the trash... a Wii friend code can be published to anyone , some random person messaged me the other day i didnt know who he was but we jus had a little chat about the wii seemed an overall nice guy

until he buggers you in your sleep...anyway nintendo should be releasing a usb dongle you connect to your pc which will give you wireless access, the DS has one i believe.

Is your wii email addy just "w" before"your friend code here" so like this:

w17068502684@wii.com or something?

I registered my email addy to my Wii, it glows in standby mode but not while playing the system yet. I havent sent any emails to my Wii, just registered my own GMail account so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom