switch to xbox

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah really...Nintendo is so big that Microsoft could never dream about buying them. I think Nintendo should buy microsoft. :D

Just because someone wants to do something, doesn't mean they can. So your post should actually say, "Microsoft wants to buy Nintendo."

Just thought I would clear that up for ya pal. [/B]

Thats what i was going to post. Nintendo is cool microsoft wont buy nintendo because mario is going to stop him. lol.

WTF! LMFAO! - What a load of crap that is.

Question: Why the **** would Microsoft want to buy Nintendo?

Answer to that (and I'm a xbox fan) is because Nintendo, while I'm not a big fan of their hardware, is an incredible software developement company. If Nintendo EVER went way that Sega did, and there was an exclusive agreement between MS and Nintendo, that would be VERY bad news for Sony.

Nintendo would never sell, even though they're behind in the consoles, they're still number one in the handheld department. Its going to take a huge drop in sales, in both departments to get Nintendo to give up.

Nintendo has been a falling empire for some time now and will soon collapse with in the next decade.

^^ While it may seem that way it isn't entirely true. Nintendo is still the most profitable of the three companies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom