Star Wars the force unleashed for wii...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drizzt

Fully Optimized
I saw some game trailers and it looks pretty bad *** but I haven't seen anything for the Wii... That is the only console I own that it will be coming out for... (gay, not coming for the PC)

Any idea how this game will look/be on the Wii?

p.s. I just got Mario Galaxy from a friend ^.^

Drizzt,

I have not seen much on it yet. But a quick Google search for Wii - Star Wars The Force Unleashed turned in many results with screenshots.

IGN: Star Wars: The Force Unleashed Preview

Not many people have gotten it from what i know. I didnt even know it was released yet. XD

I will most likly get this when it drops in price a bit as i dont get time to game much and paying that much money for a game that i will get about 6 hours of gameplay in isnt worth it just yet. ;)

But i am sure that it will be good. I cant wait to wield the Lightsaber....

Cheers,
Mak

Lucasarts said they couldnt do 1:1 with Wii, so they tried going as close to it as possible with combos n stuff. Too bad no one knew about the MotionPlus months beforehand otherwise this game could of gotten delayed.

oh well, there is always a choice to remake it in the future............

EDIT:

i got Super Mario Galaxy, SSBB, LoZ:TP, DBZ 2, Metal Slug Anthology, Wii Sports, Boom Blox, MK: Armageddon, and Metal of Honor: Heroes 2.

im gonna get The Conduit for sure, Madworld, Animal Crossing: City Folks, a Wii Speak for AC:CF and The Conduit (supports both of it for online!), maybe Guitar Hero: World Tour if there r gonna be Nintendo songs or just for creating them, Wario Land: Shake it! (Wiiware), and maybe Star Wars: The Force Unleashed.

that is my Wii plan lol.

Darn, I've become such a graphics fan... If i had another console I probably would not get it for the Wii.

But I will, it still looks pretty awesome. And ya mak, same. I still haven't touched mario galaxy. I havent finished bioshock. And a bunch of other games I'm suppoused to be playing :p. I'll just wait till its like $15 at BJ's haha. Or maybe out for the PC -_-

Gameplay is greater than graphics. I use crysis as the example. Crysis had great graphics, crappy gameplay. I cant wait for Force Unleashed. September 9. Woo. Someone needs to make a lightsaber attachment for the wiimote like they did with the tennis racket and zelda sword :D

Gameplay is greater than graphics. I use crysis as the example. Crysis had great graphics, crappy gameplay. I cant wait for Force Unleashed. September 9. Woo. Someone needs to make a lightsaber attachment for the wiimote like they did with the tennis racket and zelda sword :D

idk, Crysis is a game where u go on missions, have freedom on how u want to do ur missions in anyway u want. For example, ur that Predator in the Predator movie. If u dont like games like that, then dont get Far Cry 2 or anymore Crysis games.

ive only play the demo on the highest settings on my computer n man, it ran about 20 fps average for me! I kind a had fun n had an interesting feel before i couldnt stand the choppiness. Who knows, Crysis Warhead might be interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom