SSBB delayed for the 4th time to March 8th 2008!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wildside

Hellfire!
quote says it all:

Due to delays in the completion of Super Smash Bros. Brawl, we've had to change the release date of the game to Sunday, March 9th.

I deeply apologize to the people who have looked forward to playing the game for so long and ask that you hold on just a little longer. Thank you for your patience.

Smash Bros. DOJO!!

well this sucks............i am ****ed as everyone else. I have a PC now to entertain me n classes to focus on in the mean time anyways. I mean, one month delay instead of 2 this time? If u guys remember, he said in 06 that he wants the game to be perfect AFTER the first delay..........or was it the second? Ahh i dont remember but i know he said something like that.

once again i bow my head in silence, at my computer constantly watching E for All Expo vids of SSBB demo on Youtube.

EDIT:

i do believe this release date is set in stone. Japan got theirs delayed from the 24th to the 31st, so it should be pretty obvious that this release date for the US is set in stone. Plus, who knows, the US might get exclusive chars that Japan isnt getting. Just speculating.

anyways, im ****ed n knew this was going to happen but it's for the better. I mean, the Wii does have a HDD so Wii games cant get patches n Sakurai wants this game to be perfect, so this delay was necessary. IF however the Wii did have support for an HDD, then most likely the February 10th date would have been the official release date. It's for the better if they think they need more time guys, it's for the better.

EDIT 2:

crap, i meant to put 9th for the date, not 8th. If one of u mods can change it for me, i appreciate it.

This is awful. I'm tired of these lame delays. I don't care how awful it is, I've seen videos of it working, and if they put that onto a DVD, sold it, and tons of people would buy it and love it, even if it isn't spot on perfect. Once may have been OK (still awful, 2 months wait for the most awesome game of the year...) but again? That's just ridiculous...and whoever's behind this needs a good punch in the face. I'm not sure whether I'll EVER get the game at this point, because if they delay it once, they can delay it again, and again, and again, and soon it vanishes into the abyss of constant delays...I'm tired of it, just release the game already!

This is awful. I'm tired of these lame delays. I don't care how awful it is, I've seen videos of it working, and if they put that onto a DVD, sold it, and tons of people would buy it and love it, even if it isn't spot on perfect. Once may have been OK (still awful, 2 months wait for the most awesome game of the year...) but again? That's just ridiculous...and whoever's behind this needs a good punch in the face. I'm not sure whether I'll EVER get the game at this point, because if they delay it once, they can delay it again, and again, and again, and soon it vanishes into the abyss of constant delays...I'm tired of it, just release the game already!

from what i learned, the game is already done in already in production. Why the longer delay for the US n not Japan?

the best reasonable explaination i can think of is Sora Ltd. *Sakurai's studio* needs way more time to make millions of copies of the game to import them into the US. The US is like 20 times bigger then Japan! They must of delayed the game for a good reason. When it comes out in Japan, u think Nintendo would have enought copies for the US to have? I dont think so. They need more time to make more copies. The more the better that way everyone in the US can get their hands on a copy.

see what im saying? At this Games Developers Convention in late February, Sakurai is gonna explain how he developed the characters for this game n obvious that it went gold. Famitsu gave the game a perfect 40/40 n they r the most respected game critic in Japan, n they only gave out 6 perfect scores, 7 now including SSBB. 40/40 is a score from 4 reviewers giving it a perfect 10. LoZ: OoT got a perfect score from them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom