revolution

Status
Not open for further replies.
revolution is what i really want but is it just doin thoose games like mario? there good an all but i would like games like cod2 etc, how cheap will itt be?

adam06 said:
revolution is what i really want but is it just doin thoose games like mario? there good an all but i would like games like cod2 etc, how cheap will itt be?

dont know about the price...but thats why i said it depends on what games you like...cause nintendo are more for the younger generation of people....i mean they have the odd adult game like Resident Evil n so on....but the majority of there games are based for kids..e.g Mario Party....they are fun and all but yea...i like the PS3

i watched a program, and they was talking about the controller, any one seen what it can do!!!! Im 100% going to get it now!

yeh i seen some pictures on the console and the Controller atleast its something different to the others and im used to a Remote anyway so u will get along with the controller anyways.. oh and i heard on the E3 video i think its called that the controller will be good on First Person Shooters so they might they might bring some excellent games out similar to Call of duty maybe...who knows

this is what it says it can do, it has some space awareness so it knows where it is in the room, you can use it like a steering wheel, a gun, a joystick and a lightsaber!!! And some other stuff, so ur mostly doing physical things with it!!!

its gonna be $199USD and the controller is the best idea ever. im getting one the day it comes out. i have a ps2 and gamecube and i play my gamecube like 10 times more. so go with the rev

cvb724 said:
its gonna be $199USD and the controller is the best idea ever. im getting one the day it comes out. i have a ps2 and gamecube and i play my gamecube like 10 times more. so go with the rev

And you got that info on the price where?

It is likely it maye sell from $200-$250 USD. And to the topic starter, how can anyone rate consoles like that (in a top three order) lol Firstly, 2 of the consoles aren't out yet so putting them any any kind of list like this would be retarted and more importantly it comes down to the individual.

I love nintendo and all of their work, I will be buying the rev on launch like I have with all of their other systems.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom