resident evil on wii

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poizen22

Camera junky
i love it anyone else play the lighting seems to be a litle improved aswell over all im havign alot of fun ive just made it into the casle after one day of playing

Yeah, Resident Evil 4 is a great game regardless of the system it's on. I originally bought it for the PS2 but after I got a Wii I picked up the original GameCube version. Then... lo and behold, an actual Wii version comes out. I can't wait for Umbrella Chronicles and RE5 though.

Weren't the "zombies" running in RE4 sometimes?

By the way, I haven't played this version yet because I don't know anyone that has it!!! Bollocks!

ya but there not really zombies as there still alive and have a mind of there own they are just controled by that weird robed guy anyone know when im gona be able to get rid of ashley im tired of hiding her and **** and she always gets me game over

Iv recently just got this game, so far so good the aiming works really well its how shooting on the Wii should be. The only problem I have is the camera angles and movement i keep wanting him to just strafe! not turn :).

I strafe all the time how else am i meant to serve my friends tea and crumpets :p. The point is that if your in a creepy house and hear a noise you would walk side ways and creep around the corner you wouldn't turn right, walk forward, turn left, face person. That is what happens in resident evil you have to use the D pad to change the camera its just a little jerky at times not saying its not a great game :)

ya but there not really zombies as there still alive and have a mind of there own they are just controled by that weird robed guy anyone know when im gona be able to get rid of ashley im tired of hiding her and **** and she always gets me game over

Lmaoo i hate games like that though allways have to help someone.. but she does come in handy in some parts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom