Not open for further replies.
Castlevania Dawn of Sorrow
Sonic Rush
Metroid Prime Hunters (Wi-Fi)
Animal Crossing (Wi-Fi)
Tony Hawk American Sk8land (Wi-Fi)
Mario Kart DS (Wi-Fi)

Enough said....

^^ Your post is stupid and doesn't make too much sense.

The DS has better games. Period. If you don't think so then good on ya.
If the PSP was better it would sell more AND that clearly ISN'T the case. The PSP is good at everything that isn't games. And i bought it to play games.

PSP is like...... idk PSP has better graphics and features (inless u have an M3 or GBA Movie player). With my M3, i can do more than the PSP and use my DS to its full capacity.

So i choose DS over PSP any day

www.m3adapter.com (site for the M3)

The PSP may have "Near PS2 graphics" but for right now, the PSP isn't doing too well because many developers are either making low quality games for the PSP or they are too busy making games for the Xbox 360. Unless all you want to do is watch movies and browse the internet through a hotspot, I wouldn't advise buying it at this time. Besides, the games that the DS has are a lot funner than the ones on the PSP. Sure, you may think about Splinter Cell for the DS (which was a flop), but you have to take into consideration games like: Nintendogs, Meteos and Mario Kart DS (to a lesser extent, in my opinion). Although the descision is yours, I would not buy the PSP now.

if anyones played the metroid demo, they know the full version will be even better. one of the best FPS games for the DS imo. and then there's a remake of resident evil also.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom