Psp Vs Ds

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey blackmoore hows that power supply treating u?
sorry to get off the topic but i need a new psu
do u mind telling me how many outputs it has to plug into other stuff?

This has been an awesome powersupply. I haven't had any problems whatsoever with it. It runs 35 Amps on the +12v Rail, and has given me all the power I need. I chose it because it was fairly cheap $59, but also because I like the UV Green sleeve that is put on all the cables. It really makes the inside of the case look nice. Its also really quiet when you turn down the fan speed. Also the cables are really long, which I like, and it will give you all the connections you need, I mean I have 3 drives, 3 extra fans, 2 cold cathodes, and I havn't had any problems with lack of connectivity. I would recommend it to anyone looking for a powersupply. The only odd thing about it, is that when its installed the words on the back of the PSU are upside down. But that doesnt matter.

I got to play the DS at Target a while back. I liked it really well. I thought that the graphics were amazing too, quite a bit better than the N64. I've heard about how the PSP will have horrible battery times, but I haven't really researched it. I'm not a big handheld guy though. I have my Gameboy player and I'm happy. I probably won't buy either.

well i have ds and itrs great and what u heard about the battery is probably to much ull get a max about no more than 3 hours but when u put the graphics up sound up backlight it all subtracts from the battery times

PSP has better graphics but the battery life sucks and the disk flies out all of sudden. PSP is crap, do not buy it. Sony is likely to get sued for shipping defective PSP.

DS is way better than any handheld systems!!!

ur retarded man metroid is gereat and the scrren is the same size as the pspp screen so dont expect much from a 250$ system with a battery life of about less than 1 hour

the scrren is the same size as the pspp screen[/quotes]

thats the biggest pile of shit ive read all day!

Hang about and i will try to find some proof.

edit:
here you are, a pic comapring the two
PSP4.jpg

now if you still think they are the same size you need you head testing.

If you combine the size of the DS screen, and then compare it with the PSP, the DS is actually larger. :p Just from looking at the picture, the DS looks more appealing for some reason. It might be just because its bright and shiny. I haven't really looked into the PSP much though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom