Pokemon X & Y

Oh I know, I was just asking out of curiosity. There's still some time before it releases so I might wait a bit and see if this bundle is the real deal before thinking about buying it all seperate. I have cut down a bit and start setting aside a little extra pocket cash for all of these games coming out.

Going to go Nuzlocke? Heh... Wish you both luck on it. Losing a Pokemon in a Nuzlock is devastating.

Going to go Nuzlocke? Heh... Wish you both luck on it. Losing a Pokemon in a Nuzlock is devastating.

haha yeah. I am already kind of regretting it :(

But the last few Pokemon games I have gotten bored of them and gave up 3/4 way through or so.

Yeah it sucks... I still can't get over losing Doopidor (Gyarados)

*sniffle*

I caught that little fellow with my old rod and raised him to be a badass dragon, but he took one for the team to help weaken Lance's Dragonite.

:ForeverAlone:

Yeah it sucks... I still can't get over losing Doopidor (Gyarados)

*sniffle*

I caught that little fellow with my old rod and raised him to be a badass dragon, but he took one for the team to help weaken Lance's Dragonite.

:ForeverAlone:

Poor little fella.

I think if we both do it we can start a new thread and use it as a blog of sorts for our journeys.

I like to raise Magikarp. Gotta do it the hardcore way lol.

In my Nuzlocke I caught one in Vermilion with the old rod, then had to keep switching him in and out to grind XP because all he knew was splash (the game won't let him learn water pulse until he evolves).

Once he got to 15 I just kept using tackle on a bunch of pidgeys... and by level 19 I had enough of it and just gave him the rare candy lol

Back
Top Bottom