Pokemon ... that's right, Pokemon. Do you currently or have you previously played?

What do you think of the "Pokemon" games on Game Boy?

• It's a great game... and I'm brave enough to admit it.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It was O.K. for the year 1998, but really, it sucks now.

• Pokemon was always a joke. I made fun of the kids that played it at school...

• Pokemon? Huh? What is "Poke-E-Mon"?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Pokemon ... that's right, Pokemon. Do you currently or have you previously playe

I really regret buying those darn pokemon cards. When I was younger, I spent every single penny that I had on them, and didn't even play with it. Just collected. Looking back at it now, ticks me off. Although the pokemon video games were addicting at first, I can't stand them now.

Re: Pokemon ... that's right, Pokemon. Do you currently or have you previously playe

i never spent a dime on the cards... and totally glad i didn't :)

I really regret buying those darn pokemon cards. When I was younger, I spent every single penny that I had on them, and didn't even play with it. Just collected. Looking back at it now, ticks me off. Although the pokemon video games were addicting at first, I can't stand them now.

The Pokemon cards were WAAY after my time, lol... But I have to admit that I collected both Magic The Gathering cards (stopped around Stronghold), and Swars CCG cards... (can't remember the last set)... I have a HUUUGE bin in the spare bedroom closet that is full of sports cards, and I think some old marvel cards... sorry... didn't mean to Hi-Jack...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom