Pokemon ... that's right, Pokemon. Do you currently or have you previously played?

What do you think of the "Pokemon" games on Game Boy?

• It's a great game... and I'm brave enough to admit it.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It was O.K. for the year 1998, but really, it sucks now.

• Pokemon was always a joke. I made fun of the kids that played it at school...

• Pokemon? Huh? What is "Poke-E-Mon"?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Pokemon ... that's right, Pokemon. Do you currently or have you previously playe

Well i prefered all the 150 Pokemon when it first Started but now theres new ones and i dont know who they are so i think it kinda sucks now
I used to think that, but in the originals, if you got a L100 Alakazam with his psychic moves, sleepness, and recover - he was unstoppable. But now there are many types that psychic is ineffective against, and can't even touch the Dark type. It just adds a reason to get a variety of types...:cool:

My Pearl version arrives on Monday...so very slow! :eek:

Re: Pokemon ... that's right, Pokemon. Do you currently or have you previously playe

I played the Red version on my gameboy pocket when I was a kid. I was probably about 9. I thought it was a lot of fun then but I never got into it after that. I beat the game a couple of times and never bought another one since. Or watched the show for that matter.

i played ruby/sapphire/emerald on my PC..... its quite fun.... had decent pokemon too :)

fun when i was younger.......

I got red, then it got nicked. Then i got gold and yellow (never completed gold) then for the Advance i got sapphire (also never completed)

The 3D-ish-ness of Pearl is interesting...but the biggest improvement in the first ten minutes of play: you can "run"! And bikes have "gears", hah. It'd weird but in a good way...:)

I loved Red & Blue... I even loved Gold & Silver... if I had a DS I'd probably love Pearl and Diamond too. Maybe it's just nostalgia, but I love those games.

only one i ever played was blue and yellow
Blue was the **** lol
if i can find my old emulator/roms disc i might start playing it again

only one i ever played was blue and yellow
Blue was the **** lol
if i can find my old emulator/roms disc i might start playing it again

i have ruby and sapphire emulators :)

heres ruby, don't worry it won't screw ur system over... its 100% safe.... btw its a zip (u can open emulators with zip files) do open gameboy and open it

I never really played it much.... My brother who is 18 now was big into it a few years back, and has oodles of Poke-games... Pokemon was really a littlebit after my youth.. Either I was oblivious to it, or I was already all grow-d up.

I played it a few times for maybe 15 min or so, but I cound't get into the game.... Final Fantasy VII was my game... I still have, still haven't beaten it.. lol (maybe cause I haven't picked it up in YEARS AND YEARS, but, whatever).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom