Original Gameboy question.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MCmania

Solid State Member
How much do you think I could sell an Original Gameboy(w/ minor scratchs) and 4 or 5 Gameboy games on Ebay for?

plus a Gameboy gameshark

Maybe $30. I don't think there's much demand for these things anymore. I switched to an Advance since every game finally became color/advance only, otherwise I'd still be using my GB Pocket!

I wouldn't say more than $20. Not a lot of people are buying those things. You can buy a Gameboy Color w/o games for like $15 used.

IMO i would save it for like the next 20 years and it will become a collectors item.

agreed. I dont think you could get much for it I sold mine 2 years ago for $20 with two games. I was supprised I even got that much

gameboy

i just bought two gameboys plus 4 games,a gameboy case,two chargers,game geinie for gameboy,and a screen enlarger for only $30.good price for all that i think!

Not much. You might as well just hang on to it. It might be worth more later down the road. (kind of like how atari made a slight comeback). I still like to play my classic GB games. Tetris! Oh yeah.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom