Nuzlocke

xIx EDGE xIx

Fully Optimized
I'm ready to start a new run to help pass some time during my lunch hour boredom so I was wondering what thoughts some of you guys had on the subject.

Since there's no standard answer I wanted to see what others thought about legendaries in nuzlocke runs. Some people outlaw them while others say they are fair game so long as you use repels to reach them to avoid any random encounters along the way. I'm leaning toward fair game because they are in the game, however, if the majoirty of people frown upon it then I might reconsider.

I also have both Fire Red & Leaf Green for the GBA, so I was thinking about possibly doing something along the lines of a tag team nuzlocke make it even more challenging. In other words, I was thinking about choosing the male character for red, the female for green, and applying the same rules for both across the board.

In other words, say I catch a Pidgey in Fire Red on Rt 1 - this means that I cannot catch anything on Rt 1 in Leaf Green, nor can I catch a Pidgey in at all in that version. So say I continue to Rt 2 and catch a Rattata in Green, this would mean that I can't catch a Rattata in Red at all, nor can I capture anything on Rt 2. I'm going to make an excel spreadsheet to keep track of everything, but I think it adds not only extra difficutly but a lot of strategy as well.

Thoughts?

Last edited:
The best nuzlocke runs sometimes come without the need for additional hardware.

A65RM3bCcAAl-6b.jpg:thumb

Back
Top Bottom