Nintendo Switch

I also have not had any problems but I keep it in the dock and only use the pro controller.

Btw. The pro controller might be my favorite. It feels so good

My co workers Switch is starting to bend. He is very careful with his stuff.

Also do you guys get the issue where if you are on a different input, then all of a sudden your tv asks you to switch to a different input (the one where the switch is connected to)
It kept happening to me, turns out it's happened to him to.

Also do you guys get the issue where if you are on a different input, then all of a sudden your tv asks you to switch to a different input (the one where the switch is connected to)
Nope, but my Switch has also been off and in the case for over a month.

I purchased the best buy warranty. Wonde if they will cover this

Just wondered if there're any puzzle games ppl here can recommend ? Thinking of games to buy before getting the Switch. I enjoyed pokemon yellow on gba and super mario bros ... i love games like that

There's Mario, Zelda, Pokemon, as well as a bunch of indie titles. Puzzle I guess is subjective after naming those titles off. Zelda has some puzzle based stuff like usual.

Is this a treasure hunt kinda game as the title suggests? :D
Watch some gameplay videos
It was a mini puzzle in Mario 3d world on the wiiU and ended up getting it's open title now re released on the switch.
You mention you want a puzzle game then bring up Pokemon which honestly I think is more of a rpg then puzzle.
Now Zelda BoTW has plenty of shrines to wander in which are really good puzzles

Watch some gameplay videos
It was a mini puzzle in Mario 3d world on the wiiU and ended up getting it's open title now re released on the switch.
You mention you want a puzzle game then bring up Pokemon which honestly I think is more of a rpg then puzzle.
Now Zelda BoTW has plenty of shrines to wander in which are really good puzzles

I should pick up Zelda again. I dropped it after the second shrine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I should pick up Zelda again. I dropped it after the second shrine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I got bored after 20 hours and sold it
Lack of story got me bored
Get the demo Octopath Traveler if you enjoyed older jrpg style games with sprites
This game comes out in 2 weeks, I'm super excited for it

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom