Nintendo Revolution Controller unveiled at TGS (with pics!) It is gay

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm going to say the revolution sure put a revolution on me. I think a game system like this will 'revolutionize' everyone, even homosexuals

savagenator said:
i'm going to say the revolution sure put a revolution on me. I think a game system like this will 'revolutionize' everyone, even homosexuals

revelutionize everyone to the fact nintendo sucks.

^^Sorry but any real gamer would realise just how much Nintendo does not suck. Nintendo has been creating amazing games for 20 years and nothing will change. They have the most talented and original developing teams. Period.
The only reason you say this is because you are a mainstream gamer and obviously do not appreciate the art of a game. A game does not have to consist of gore, sex, rock or rap music to be fun, and Nintendo proves that constantly.
Don't be ignorant, wait for the console to launch play some games and then judge it. Innovation is what the gaming industry needs & it figures Nintendo is the only one with the nads to try it. Until then refraing from making such moronic statements. Thanks.

p0werslave said:
revelutionize everyone to the fact nintendo sucks.

What are you? Eight years old?? Anyone who knows anything about Video Games knows that Nintendo is the reason they're still around. Nintendo has brought us 20 years of great games, but god forbid their newest system doesn't allow you to do something that doesn't have anything to do with video games. You know nothing, Gamecube didn't sell well or have your crappy M games so you think the company that made it automatically must have sucked beforehand. Get your facts straight before making such a childish insult.

Lynch Hung said:
^^ You must not know too much....Go look at gamer statistics and how much change there has been in recent years.
Nintendo is playing it smart. Very smart. There is more to consoles than graphics MANY MANY people dont see that.
Nintendo is the best thing ever to happen to gaming and to loose them would be a huge loss.
The PSP better than the DS.....Yeah right.....

AND SERIOUSLY LOLOLOL you think nintendo would give their franchises to sony or microcock.....never.

what are you smoking mario and zelda is all nintendo has alot of fun.. :rolleyes:
i like that the screen is big and easy to see on the psp.

GoBuffalo83 said:
What are you? Eight years old?? Anyone who knows anything about Video Games knows that Nintendo is the reason they're still around. Nintendo has brought us 20 years of great games, but god forbid their newest system doesn't allow you to do something that doesn't have anything to do with video games. You know nothing, Gamecube didn't sell well or have your crappy M games so you think the company that made it automatically must have sucked beforehand. Get your facts straight before making such a childish insult.

Your the eight year old. I own every nintendo console, and yes they brought me lots of fun, and they still do. Gamecube was the crappiest console invented, they ruined all the classic games, ie zelda, mario, it was a bomb.

I like the old nintendo, not the new one. Thefore, the old nintendo is good, the new sucks....so far, as I'll see how the new console is.

matt2m said:
what are you smoking mario and zelda is all nintendo has alot of fun.. :rolleyes:
i like that the screen is big and easy to see on the psp.

I dunno if it's just me but I don't understand the 1st part of your post. As for the second part, that is understandable, but a bigger screen does not mean better games.

it would be very different to use... they would definently have to change the look of it, its just not the nintendo style. As for you guys arguing... just read my signature below.

Hmmm.... revolutionize.... ITS JUST A FU_KING CONTROLLER! Now, as far as being fun. Yeah, I'll admit maybe interesting for a bit. Lets face it, the argument here is a retarded one. I would not want to see Nintendo go under, Im not a fan of their hardware but they have a kick *** software developement team. If they would go the way of sega (yes, it WOULD be possible) that would be a dream come true. Arguing how they are going to dominate and how they are revolutioninzing gaming is just naive. The console has not even been released, very little is known on its infrastructure, pricing and developement.... you're argument then is baseless. Now, if you were to say you just like Nintendo games more, THAT would be a valid argument.

Go back and read Killians45, you have just gone against your own point: "hmmm.... revolutionise.... ITS JUST A F_UKING CONTROLLER!" yet you say we cant judge it because not enough is known about it but it may well be revolutionary we will have to wait and see. how many consoles have you seen with a control pad like this??? and the topic here is not an "Argument" its a discusion on the looks of the new controller. you either like it or you dont.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom