Nintendo Revolution Controller unveiled at TGS (with pics!) It is gay

Status
Not open for further replies.
right...

meyb u just think its gay because u duno wat ur talking about... or meyb u think its gay because u aint got the skillz to handle new technology? eh? i bet when it comes out and try it ur opinion is gona be completely different.
Lesson: think before u talk.
kthnxbai

I am in aggrence with the title guys. I just don't see that as being comfortable. I am one of those people that move with my game...just to feel like I get that extra inch from the jump or whatever. And I think that that middle cable might not last as long as I need it too. Of course think back to when you first saw the 64 controler. Everyone though WTF then too. But in the end it just had to be tried I guess. I am gonna remain cautious for the moment. But I will give it its chance to shine, as I have with all the other nintendo products.

nintendo lost it the console looks good but wtf were they thinking I dont think i will like it but as said from before i will wait and see.

It is not like if they are sega and can stop making hardware and make games all they do are mario remakes.They are going to go under soon i hope.

they even lost it in the portable market psp kicks ass.

^^ You must not know too much....Go look at gamer statistics and how much change there has been in recent years.
Nintendo is playing it smart. Very smart. There is more to consoles than graphics MANY MANY people dont see that.
Nintendo is the best thing ever to happen to gaming and to loose them would be a huge loss.
The PSP better than the DS.....Yeah right.....

AND SERIOUSLY LOLOLOL you think nintendo would give their franchises to sony or microcock.....never.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom