Nintendo Revolution Controller

Status
Not open for further replies.
yah man nintendo is going to end up like sega if the screw up again i mean they have steep compitition in the portable market and the are no way the leader in the console market.
as i said before nintendo needs to get out of the past and do something right or they are screwed

the revolution will be impressive, totally different stuff than the ps3 or 360. i think nintendo is smart for not trying to beat sony or ms but heading into new territory.

I don't know about you guys, but if I want to play tennis, I'd rather go and do it outside rather than watch the tv and do the actions with some thing in my hand.

This is really senseless. It is not a good idea: if i want to engage in physical activities I go outside, not sit inside and stare at a screen and do the actions.

PS3 or Xbox 360 both will cream the rev. With GCN, Nintendo really got killed.

Plus it is better if Nintendo becomes a software company becasue then we can play all the games on any system. That is awesome.

I love Revolutions controller sooo much. At first I definitely just was like, What are you thinking Nintendo!!?? But I've really thought about it, and the new things this controller brings to the table are amazing. I mean this opens up so many interactive possiblites. Sit and think about different games you play with this thing, I've spent several hours (Yes, i'm that into it haha) thinking about it, and it really does open up a lot of different new things.

Really, this could go extremely well for Nintendo, or be the biggest mistake in their 20 years. (Though it's pretty hard to beat the terrible thing that is Virtual Boy)

Nintendo has ALWAYS been an awesome software company. Great games. However, I think they will soon be out of the console wars. Really depends on the Revolutions power and pricing. Here is something also disturbing:

Online arguments commenced when Nintendo of America's Vice President of Corporate Affairs, Perrin Kaplan, announced there would be no HD support for their upcoming system. Kaplan stated beautiful graphics and innovative gameplay could be achieved without HD and that abstaining from the technology would help keep the cost of games down.

Although graphics are not everything, this is not a good direction and I think this will end up hurting them in the long run. They also have 512MB of flash memory that is used for patches, save game, demos, etc (so I assume there is no HDD) and if this is the trend, I'm guessing most of the components will be sub par. Yes, inovation is nice but they are not keeping up with the "jonses". Now, I know you'll argue its the game play. I agree with that and I know some others will, too. Problem is there are to many morons who are enticed by eye candy. This will be a failure I'm afraid to say. In a way that can be good, though, as I think they are an amazing software company.

I'm hoping that they don't make games use this control alone. I mean, I am excited to see how the next gen of Nintendo games turn out, but I'm still skeptical.

i am hoping this is an optional thing like you can buy this or get a normal controller like a light gun it would be cool to have but you dont need it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom