Nintendo "Revolution"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trust me they makin a powerful system, all the sources i come to conlusion that Revolution is going to have dual processors each running at 1.8 ghz and is likely to have an hard drive. I am not sure about the capacity of HD cuz some source say that its gonna be 15g and others say 5g. It is also gonna have built in broad band so u dont have to buy modems. the conroller will not have D-Pads, and u wont need Memory cards cuz of HD. Threr is rumor that u can hook up the system to ur computer:cool:

....i wouldn't be laughing Decahedron.
Call me gullible...but it isn't out of the question for gyroscopes. Remember all the tilt games...most notably Kirby's till and tumble....and for other pack related sensors...Sunbeam or w/e...where the sun was related. How many times have you found yourself tilting the controller beacause you thought it would help?

I agree w/ whoever....It better be good...cauze nintendo can't survive on the DS alone w/ the PSP coming to take it out, if it does.

i would only ever own a nintendo console, but i think this will be thelast one cos of the amount of hype there is around the xbox next and ps3 that they will be the main sellers even though for the most part they wont be as good, (again sony being rubbish but selling the most)

looking at those images im scared for the sanity of the nintendo designers
well i hope the new nintendo is good i cant bear to see zelda on "playstation"

again i think nintendo will do the whole, "gaming only machine" where as the xbox and ps3 will do everything and sadly people will want that and not think about how good the console is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom