Nintendo DS Wireless Technology?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackmoore

Daemon Poster
I own a Nintendo DS, and I have been doing a little reading. From what I have read, the Nintedo DS has the capability to connect a Wireless Internet Connection and the Connect to other Nintendo DS's across the world? So if this is true, how is it done, or is the feature not yet available. Because I would sure like to try it. I thought the DS was like every other gameboy out, you could only connect to people you were practically standing next to, but apparently not.

The DS is capable of reaching any other gameboy wirelessly from the distance of about 100 ft. If you have a freind with a DS, try doing pictochat together. If you want to play a multiplayer game all you need is one game to play on both consoles. Anyways, you can't hook up to people all around the world, just people in a 100 foot radius.

with bluetooth it will be possible in the near future to connect to the internet wirelessly, so, at least in part, you were right blackmoore

and by wirelessly i dont mean from your own personal wireless router across the room i mean like cell-phone only its cell-ternet

You will be able to use the Code Named Revolution as a wireless access point for online DS.

DS techinally could access the internet...Nintendo just hasn't realeased software to do it. It was a nintendo announcement a couple months back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom