Nintendo DS

Status
Not open for further replies.

andy43

Baseband Member
Just got a nintendo DS!!! Very awesome but I don't know what the good games are. Can someone give me a good one to go buy?

ok dude, this is a list of the best DS games IMO. From these you can pick what appeals to you most. I highly recommend that you buy the Nintendo USB Wi-Fi adapter so that you can play online. Also Metroid Prime Hunters is going to be released soon, it is a First Person Shooter and you will be able to play online. Going to be awesome.

-THE LIST-

Tony Hawk American Sk8land
FIFA 2006
Mario Kart DS
Castlevania Dawn of Sorrow
Sonic Rush
Wario Ware
Meteos
Advance Wars: Dual Strike
Viewtiful Joe: Double Trouble
Ultimate Spiderman
Mario & Luigi Partners in time
Super Mario DS (Super Mario 64)
Nintendogs
Animal Crossing Wild World

Hope I helped. If you wanna know anything feel free to PM me. Cheers!

Also check out http://ds.ign.com/index/choice.html (could be helpful)

If you get the Wi-Fi adapter let me know we can vs. eachother.

thanks, thats awesome! I think I'll stay away from nintendo dogs tho... But I'm getting the adapter and it's on when I do! later bro.

Haha. Yeah Nintendogs isn't really for everyone. From that list i'd pick either Mario Kart DS or Amimal Crossing Wild World (they are both Wi-Fi) My favourite on the DS so far is Catlevania Dawn Of Sorrow but it's not Wi-Fi so thats upto you. Hope you and your DS have a lovely relationship....Big thumbs up for buying it!

I have a DS as well. Here's my list of games:

Asphalt Urban GT
Animal Crossing (love it:) )
Mario Kart DS (love it too:) )
007: Goldeneye
and some others (can't recall right now)

Total, I have about 15 games between myslef and my brother. I have some for sale as well (link in sig). I need to get a wireless router (the adapter didn't work for me:( )

My all time fav would have to be either Goldeney or Asphalt Urban GT. Asphalt Urban GT has to be THE best racing game for the DS right now. I have RidgeRacer and NFS:MW for the DS, but didn't get into them as much as I did with Asphalt Urban GT.

RadRacer said:
I need to get a wireless router (the adapter didn't work for me:( )

I do have a friend code, but I rarely play. Since I don't have a wireless router, I can't really play. Luckily, my school has wireless internet through-out the whole campus, so I can play:) , but don't have much time to between classes:mad:

The most recent game i got for my DS was Battle of Prince of Persia, Its well worth a try if you like strategy games.

P.S.
Mariokart is the best game if you want to play online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom