Nintendo Conference

Status
Not open for further replies.

aaronkupen

Fully Optimized
Did anyone watch this? I'd like to hear your opinions over it because I almost fell asleep during it. It also sounded like there were crickets in the audience compared to Microsoft's press conference. Isn't wii sports old news? Why do you have to tell us about this over and over again? WiiFit can also kiss my ***. -- I thought this was a gaming console?! Nintendo bragging about madden 08 online coming next year while I played madden online on my ps2. Also mentioning the same old games that they talked about last year and the same old franchises. Online gaming "in real time?!". Wow Nintendo.

About the only thing that interested me was the zapper and it being used with the new resident evil game.

Overall --- *Yawn*

What did you guys think about it?

i wanted to but when they anounced the wrong times the night before the nintendo conference was suposed to be at 2 and the sony one at 6 but that wasnt the case at 2 the sony one had started and the nintendo one wasnt at 6 either :(

i wanted to but when they anounced the wrong times the night before the nintendo conference was suposed to be at 2 and the sony one at 6 but that wasnt the case at 2 the sony one had started and the nintendo one wasnt at 6 either :(

You didn't miss anything from the Nintendo one.

i watched it
i liked it actually
the zapper looks cool, the steering wheel looks cool, and i cant wait for the new metriod prime game

what do you mean?
i liked the games they announced Mario Glaxy, Metriod, and Mario Kart.
i like the new controllers
i liked the wii fit
i like the little soccer game they were playing
i thought it was all really cool and innovative

Nothing about that conference was innovative, except maybe for teh wii wheel. Same old games as always, a light gun that really isn't anything revolutionary, and a wheel which is completely pointless... what's wrong with the regular controller?

Wii fit, im sry but this is gaming console not an exercise machine.

I actually thought the thing was a joke until they ended it, I was stunned.

Nintendo isnt trying to target the hardcore gamers per say tho
they are more focused ona main stream gamers
if they were looking towards hardcore gamers they would of made a system with specs to compete with the other two consoles

and the wheel is just a little add on that some people like to use, just like the ones they make for the other consoles

and still i think mario galaxy and metroid prime 3 looks better then anything i saw from sony

nintendo know how to sale thats why the wii is doing so well and why it will continue to od well
i for one will probably get the wi fit because i think it would be pretty cool to use and play around with.

sky is the limit for Nintendo right now and i think they are taking every idea they come across

I didn't get to see it either.... from what I understand all three where pretty awful, and wtf was up with the Wookie for Sony?????! I know it was a tie in, but the whole thing looked over rehearsed and the dead silence even made me cringe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom