Nintendo Conference

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw e3 on G4 and here is how i saw the press events(100% no fanboyism)
1.Sony- I liked the fact that they showed all the new and upcoming games as well as updates on AAA games and the Launching of games in home. Killzone 2 FTW

2.Nintendo-Although i saw and kinda laghed at first about the peripherals(dont get me wrong i think they are still dumb) but after seeing he wiifit i was like oh crap now a lot of people are gonna get that since most gamers are not realy HEALTHY and they will problaly get it, The gun peripheral was whack. Not realy any huge games that interested me, I gave up on Nintendo after Super mario 64 when they startd doing all those Mario party, and mario sunshine

3.Microsoft-The whole press even was terrible it was just them going blablabla halo 2 best selling xbox gameblablabla halo 1 second best selling game bla.... They didn't really do a good job on the presentation of the games, it was a real letdown and that halo3 preview was short and whack

i liked the fact that sony couldn't word their presentation right and had no playable demos while the 360 had at least 60 percent of their games playable

and i watched the EXACT same show you did and Halo 2 was not talked about much at all, Halo 3 was their ending point and it lasted what 5-8 minutes???

how can you say microsoft didnt do a good job presenting their games??? THEY had playable demos of their games unlike sony who didnt play one game but what motor storm or some crappy game like that???

microsoft definitely won E3 they had playable demos of Assassins Creed, COD4, Rock Band (i have preordered and have already payed for half of it cant wait), the new medal of honor, and some more i cant think of their names right now
sony will have all those games and yet they didnt have playable demos of them???? losers

and now 4 Halo fans from Oklahoma or some other hick state......

What an entrance, you obviously didn't see the guy playing killzone 2 while the video was playing

I think it's just fanboyism on TheEnd's part, but Sony had other things beside just games to talk about. They had to introduce more hardware, PSN, and home. So I can't fault Sony at all on the playable demo part, and I actually enjoyed watching Sony's more than Microsoft. But by no means was Microsoft's bad, I thought it was good too.... Nintendo was god awful though. Wow.... get some new gaming inspiration nintendo ffs.

and now 4 Halo fans from Oklahoma or some other hick state......

What an entrance, you obviously didn't see the guy playing killzone 2 while the video was playing

lol wtf are you talking about hick hole players???

and i dont know much about killzone 2 but i remember that the first was spoused to be a halo killer that failed miserably

I don't see killzone as a halo killer, however I was impressed with killzone 2 and sadly that was about the only Sony thing I was impressed with. For the most part the conference seemed lack luster and nothing made me cringe more than when they tried saying a few jokes that met dead silence. The wookie didn't work at all. If it was like previous E3's then yeah, would of worked better, but using it this year made it just seem a sad attempt.

lol wtf are you talking about hick hole players???

and i dont know much about killzone 2 but i remember that the first was spoused to be a halo killer that failed miserably

if you watch the MS conference again thats how it starts And now 4 Halo Fans from I think it was oklahoma or something

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom