Nintendo Celebrates 120th Birthday

Status
Not open for further replies.

overlord20

Fully Optimized
Good Job Nintendo, Good Job.

IGN: Nintendo Celebrates 120th Birthday

September 29, 2009 - Next month, Activision celebrates its thirtieth anniversary. Thirty years? That's an eternity in videogame years. But it is hardly the proverbial old man on the porch that spends the afternoon screaming at kids on them blasted rollie-skates. Did you know that there is a videogame company older than the Model T? It's Nintendo, which was founded this month in 1889. That's only a little over twenty years following the conclusion of the American Civil War.

There is a few of thoes japanese companies floating around for a long time. Like Toshiba is about 150+ years old.

Wow didnt know they were around in a different form. God i feel old knowing that i had the original nes.

Their last good system was the 64. Everything since then has been a disappointment. I never had their first two, but I played on them, and they were fun. I wonder if they are ever going to make a Wii exclusive Zelda game. I should get around to playing Twilight Princess on my crappy old GC. Zelda and Smash are the only decent games Nintendo has anymore.

I had a NES an SNES and Nintendo 64 then a PS1 then an xbox, then a computer, then a new computer and next is a xbox 360. NES, SNES, and Nintendo 64 were the best systems ever!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom