Nintendo 64

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he means Golden Eye...

I still play my N64 all the time...the most "next gen" system I own is either my dreamcast or gamecube, haha. Dreamcast is my favorite still, but the only good wrestling games ever came out on N64.

Yeah my bad :p

goldeneye single plalyer was awesome could never beat the control tower.
multi player was even more awesome with 4 players.

I can't remember the actual name of the mission but there was one in the caves in the control room where you had to defend Natasha (or whatever her name was) while she hacked the goldeneye satellite. If you beat it in a certain amount of time on the highest difficulty you unlocked all weapons or invincibility or something really good. Anyways I must of had like 10 people ask me to beat that for them since it was the hardest one to unlock.

Ah, Gauntlet Legends was a great game... I played that game ALLL the way, opened everything, in fact, I still have it plugged in with, you guessed it, Gauntlet Legends. But I was also a fan of Golden eye, MK Trilogy, Star Wars Rogue Squadron OH Wrestlemania 2000 was just awesome, the best wrestling game for N64.

Gauntlet was awesome. I rented it and had a level 65 mage or whatever. Don't know why I never got it I loved the game. They made for PS2 also but for some reason it just wasn't the same. And yeah Rogue Squadron was awesome.

That was so long ago that i played that game, that i don't even remember the control tower lol, were talking like 7-8 years since i have played it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom