Nintendo 64

Status
Not open for further replies.

simplynoclue

Solid State Member
Oh my god!!! Favourite console of all time. I sold my 64 to my sister well over 7 years ago to jump to PSX. But i then realised later that 64 was so much better than PSX when it came to games and isn't it 64 bit with PSX being 32 bit or is it the other way round ?

Anyway. I was at my sisters place and I think I played it for about 6 hours straight and I realise i want it to come home!!!

Mario 64 is the best game ever released for the console, I totally love it!!!. NBA Jam 99 is the best sports game ever released imo!!!!.

What was your favourite game ?, do you still use your 64?

My favorite game for the 64 was probably one of the most popular games for it. 007 Goldeneye. My brother stole my 64 from me, but when I was in college I had it, and we'd play drunken Goldeneye multiplayer. It was a blast.

Never owned a 64. All my friends had one but I didn't, and by the time I started playing it a lot at friends' houses, it was already an aging system. I then ended up with a GameCube and now a Wii.

Having played them either on Virtual Console or DS (Super Mario 64 DS), I can definitely say it had some awesome games. I loved SM64 even when I just played a little bit of it at friends' houses, so finally getting to play it when it came to DS was awesome (went to school every day Freshmen year after getting the DS with it in my pocket, I played a ton of that game during down time during class). The original (got it on VC) isn't as nice, and I probably was spoiled playing the DS one first, but nonetheless, I'd say it was the best Mario out there (hands down beats Sunshine and Galaxy, I like the traditional theme much better). Also remember playing tons of MarioKart against friends. I got it for VC and it is a great multiplayer. I'd say second best after MarioKart DS, though it was the best MarioKart for a long time. Ocarina of Time is also awesome. I know tons of people think that is the best Zelda, but not playing it until after I had beat Twilight Princess 3 times, I think TP is better, OoT is awesome though, both are great adventure games.

The N64 days , I remember them so well. I remember I had my girl friend over (not a relationship girl just another friend was like 2nd 3rd grade) and I walked into my room and I saw the package my dad got me it !

i got a 64 back in its day, golden eye, mario cart, dk 64, zelda the orcan of time, a few star wars ones, but i can't remember my fav, you were like teddy bears and it was a fps and you would kill other bears, it was really fun multi. I still have the consol, but not the bear game. I still find myself wanting to play zelda, as it was a great game for it's time, dk 64 does not work anymore, and i find mario kart lame now. It was the greatest consol IMO. 2 months ago i played tony hawks 3 multi on it, then some zelda.

i got a 64 back in its day, golden eye, mario cart, dk 64, zelda the orcan of time, a few star wars ones, but i can't remember my fav, you were like teddy bears and it was a fps and you would kill other bears, it was really fun multi. I still have the consol, but not the bear game. I still find myself wanting to play zelda, as it was a great game for it's time, dk 64 does not work anymore, and i find mario kart lame now. It was the greatest consol IMO. 2 months ago i played tony hawks 3 multi on it, then some zelda.

Mighta been Conkers Bad Fur Day. Heard that was a good one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom