Next Nintendo

Status
Not open for further replies.
im bein serious the little stick in the middle? what was that? plus what is the rite stick used for on any ps2 game? or for that matter the "select" button hummm very snes if u ask me. nintendo clicked bout this bout 7 years ago.

Playstation should all burn

That was no analog stick it was clunky and diddn't work.

Ape Escape use the 2nd analog stick

Sony made a very good pad. if only they could get their consoles right.

u cant tell me the ps2 one isnt a snes wit prongs and two sticks. Sony didnt make it they got the idea wen they were workin on the snes cd add-on (ie the PSX). how can u say the stick didnt work did u play a N64, mario, zelda, mario cart etc all wouldnt of been as gud as they are without it

compare pads.

http://www.ntrautanen.fi/computers/other/images/snes_euro_pad.jpg

http://www.tronixweb.com/shopsite_sc/store/html/media/dualshock-ps2.jpg

u see what i mean???

fair enough i no the PS2 won the console war and sony will be in the lead for a long time but why was that to start with, the PSX wasnt a better machine than the saturn or N64 it was only that u could chip it and get copied games for afew quid. On the PS2 vs GC look at whats inside them, the chips, the psx was easy to make games for and the n64 wasnt cos it had sum vector chip stuff which all i no is that they were hard to program for, now in the new consoles the PS2 has 2 of them and the GC is easy to program for so ppl who say bout power and stuff like it dont play games at all. The only reason the PS2 is doin well is cos the ignorant ppl of the world think its a adult console, even though its got more childish games than the GC and Xbow put together.

(sorry to xbox owners its a gud console but pi**es me off ppl thinkin anything bout the PSX and PS2 are gud wen they so arent with alittle knowledge on the subject)

I see no simularity between the 2.

Cube has the most kiddy games of the 3 as much as the PS2 at least. at least 1/3 of all Cube owners are Children the rest are the few remaining NIntendo loyalists who can't realize the Days of the NES and SNES died when the n64 shipped.

Mario 64 sucked

actually only Good N64 game will be XBOX bound.

PS2 did well out of brand Loyalty.

PS3 will be a flop nobody ever threepeats.

Nintendo is dead in the water the DS will cement The not so big N's decent into 3rd partydom.

i dont know one person under 16 who has a GC i can count 7 under 10s who have a PS2 off the top of my head. im not deisputing the Gc has a kiddy reputation, but play the "kiddy" games for more than 5mins urself and ul click no1 under 15 cound finish em, i still havent got near the end of zelda on GC and took me over 130 hours to do N64 zelda. if u think mario 64 sucked u need ur head examining without it there would be no resi evil, silent hill, gta etc they all work in the same way that mario did but that was 8 years ago yea graphics are betta now but no game (except zelda) brings anythin new to gaming that is worth remembering. sony doesnt have a loyal fan base it has ppl who think its the only console on the market. Same ad the GBA, the Game Boy brand will never die nomatter how much sony advertise there handheld slab. Nintendo will never become 3rd party but if they i no they would go exclusive to Xbox cos its the only other option the PS2 is old very old. from what ive heard the PS3 is gonna have the fastest chip eva, but still who cares the games matter and the Playstations are all he same, sun shoot sum1 run shoot sum1 else, oooo jumping i might have to think now, oh well im dead.

point is u dont no anythin bout the games industry u think the ps2 is mint cos the mass does but the mass is offen wrong and this time they are especially, u cant give me one reason and bak it up over why the PS2 is the best. i rest my case

WTF are you talking about?

Mario 64 was a platformer a poorly done plat former

RE, GTA, Silent Hill they work very differently than Mary S***ty 4

the PS 3 chip will pale in compareison to the 3 G5 quality XBOX 2

3 years Nintendo goes 3rd party.

You want Revolutionary games since Mario Crappy 4?

Ok then

Shenmue
Rez
Evercrack
Metal Gear Solid
Jet Set Radio (which you morons never picked up)
DDR
Beatmania

Nintendo DS is going to replace GBA only they won't admit to it

O.K everyone stop talking complete B*LLS.
If NINTENDO ever did go 3rd party (which they wont) they certainly wont start creating games for the xbox.
AJ2003 ARE U ON CRACK FOR COMING OUT WITH THAT ONE.
And bemanisuperstar i dont know what the hell ur on thinking that the NEXT NINTENDO console wont be any good and they will be 3rd party in 3 yrs.
MARK MY WORDS The next version of the XBOX WILL FAIL.
SONY and NINTENDO will be the remaining 2 conpainies producing consoles.
Everyone thinks that NINTENDO are kiddy because they all grew up playing nintendo games and have now turned their backs on them.

And PS i cant believe that people are actually complaining about the NINTENDO controller.
Anyone who has a XBOX cant complain about any other controller as even the smaller xbox controller is the biggest pile of monkey crap to ever grace a console.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom