new gamecube pwner

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would highly reccommend GC, though you could also wait for the Wii to come out and play GC games on it.

GC has fewer games, but the ones that do make it are usually pretty good. If you look though the PS2 library you'll find a lot of jank. Really confortable controller, and fast loading times.

Smash Bros Melee is incredible and is still popular after 5 years. Tales of Symphonia is a great RPG, same with Paper Mario 2. Both Metroid Prime games are nice shooters with some puzzle elements. Wind Waker.

Game cube, is different* if you like different it is for you. If you noticed besides gamecube and ps2 being consoles. They basically have nothing in common towards the favor of games they own. In my opinion gamecube is in its own little world, and the people that enjoy it good for them.

I'm a Nintendo fan b/c their games are so different and innovative. I had no idea the DS dual/touch screen would be such an awesome feature. Nintendo has some of the most creative games ever, but a lot of people don't give them a change because they're dubbed as just having kiddy games. Nintendo just has a wide range of consumers. Even if Nintendo only made Mario, Mario Kart, Zelda, Super Smash Bros, and Metroid titles alone, I'd still buy every one of their systems because that's an awesome front.

Buy a GC, you won't regret it.

I think it is an awesome little console. It has good graphics, loads fast and the games are fun. Plus they are so cheap now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom