new gamecube pwner

Status
Not open for further replies.

talldude123

Banned
i might become a new gamecube owner!

After seeing the price of refurbished gamecubes, and the games, i think i'll get a gamecube.

I was thinking about XBOX, but im not spending $30 more to support Microsoft...

What are your opinions on the GC? Is it good?

well if your bored and want to go on a console that can play good games then i would go for the Gcube i love there games especially Mario Party 6 & 7... whoever wants a Gcube then they are good fun i dont recommend them for Football games though i dont know why

i dont play sports games, i play RPG, racing, and shooters.

How does the gamecube have ATI graphics, if it costs alot to create? PS2 probably uses cheap GFX.

the PS2 runs of the E.E and the G.S ( EE: Emotion Engine and GS: Graphics Synthesizer ) they are ok gfx but obvisously coudlnt stand up to games like Doom 3 or Farcry.... yes the GameCube does have ATI Graphics which are good especially when playing bright colourful and cheerful games like Mario.. also i think metroid prime is an absolute brilliant game for Gcube i might buy one my self actually to stop me from being bored...

The gamecube is a nice solid console however it does not have the wide selection of games that PS2 and XBOX have.

I agree with that, but the games are much cheaper for gamecube.

New games (if they come out) are usually $39, while PS2 and XBOX are $69.

Uh, the ATI graphics can do realistic people too. Just look at the new Resident Evil games for gamecube, they are still amazing graphics for a console even today.

tall dude, wat the **** are u smoking. ps2 games and xbox game do not cost 70 dollars. gamecube is crap, if your a little kid and love mario games then get it. you are much better off getting an xbox. better games, xbox live if u have broadband, the games are cheap. gamecube blows. i dont play either of the three consoles, i play pc. ive played all system. xbox is the best imho, and the controller sucks for the gamecube, and the graphics for the games are the worst of the 3.

korky, you are just wrong. You are right about the games, but most people seem to find the gamecube controller comfortable and the graphics are actually better than ps2. Don't just start spouting out false statements.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom