Need multiplayer game - 4 player

Status
Not open for further replies.

jfenwick

Fully Optimized
Ok, so i help out with the youth group at our church and I have a bunch of the guys over, high school age, every week to hang out and play games. Just looking for a good 4 player wii game that meets the following criteria:
- quick learn
- quick fun
- relatively pg (no GTA stuff)
- would entertain teenagers repeatedly...not a play once and get bored of it game.

We have a bunch of party games but they aren't thrilled by them....looking for something like a 4 player shooter or coop or something.

Thanks,

Super Smash Bros. Brawl, Mario Kart Wii, Mario Party 8. All good party games :D

As far as a shooter or coop, you won't find much on the Wii for 4 players on one system.

+1 to the Mario kart games and super smash brothers. and wii sports. just make sure the controller doesn't fly into the TV well playing wii bowling.

Thanks guys, i have mario cart and wii sports as well as MP8, maybe i'll look into smash bros. The games are just a bit too kiddy for them :p

Smash Bros = only Wii game I like :D Immense fun, I can play it for hours. Didn't like the lack of skill though, I beat my cousin who had been playing the game non-stop for two months the first time I played it.

That might be good for the group though, I don't want a game that I'll play, master and then destroy them at every time they come over...this way everyone has a chance, i think i''ll smash bros.

Brawl. Get it. Smash Bros. is one of Nintendo's best multiplayer games ever. My friends and I actually went to GameStop the night it was released for the midnight release.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom