Madworld ..... lolwut

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's friggin' amazing. I hate those stupid bulls though, harder to beat than the first boss, lol.

Yeah. You are right about the bulls. I practically got pwned by the first bull and yet little eddie was a push over.

I still really wanna play this game! I've been watching the trailers for a while now and they're hilarious.

It's really quite awesome. It's funny what that game turns me into...normally I'm kinda laid back and nice, blah blah. But man, give me the Wii controller and watch me rape bad guys on spikes slice people in half while they're airborne while I yell obscenities at the TV while laughing maniacally.

I'm sure it's a very disturbing scene. It helps to think of all those bad guys as my retarded monkey customers...mwahaha...

I'll have to hide it from my daughters though, the Wii is theirs and they stick anything that's in a white dvd box in it by instinct. :D Doesn't look like fit for a 5 and a 7 y/o.

I have heard great things about this game. I have also heard it only takes like 3 hours to beat the main story part, though.

Too bad I sold my Wii.... I would have loved to play this!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom