Looking for best tv for playing Wii

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brig7

Beta member
My husband and I just bought a Wii for the family for Christmas and started playing it on our old Sony tv. We decided that we wanted to get a new a bigger screen LCD tv, 47". The Wii is terrible on it. There is a terrible lag on the tv. The tv is an Insignia. We have tried several different things to get rid of the lag, and some of it has made regular games fine, but guitar hero and mario games are still lagging. Does anyone have any suggestions as how to fix it or if not what tv would be the best for playing these games. We are at the point of just taking the tv back.

We tried buying new cables that the store recommended, turning off the DCM and some other stuff someone recommended. We have tried calibrating the games/remotes.

We will try any suggestions. But if you know of any of the new tvs out that would be better,we could really use that input as well.

Thank you for any help,
Brig

lag on a T.V?

I think it's the console.

By lag do you mean it takes a noteicable amount of time before an action on your controller shows the characters and such moving? If so this is called input lag and is found on some tv's.

or, do you mean there is a blur or something similar?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom