idiot in the making

Status
Not open for further replies.
Considering that there are several Pokemon cards worth over $100 each and you might get $30 for a N64, well I think I might be stupid enough to get rid of an archaic game console.

Dave :D

Now that's a different story about stupid.

I just talked with a Pokemon card collector. He said that even some of the cheap cards could complete a collection and make it very valuable. He has lots of cards worth more than a lot of gaming consoles.

My motto on trades: It doesn't matter what the trade is, if both parties are happy, it's a good trade. It's all perspective.

DMo224 said:
Considering that there are several Pokemon cards worth over $100 each and you might get $30 for a N64, well I think I might be stupid enough to get rid of an archaic game console.

Acctualy I know for a fact from the card shop that pokemon cards have decreased in value for the last few years and the most you can get for even the top of the top noch cards is like 40 bucks.
:confused:

Rheh - I dunno - Depends on the cards and what not.

I'm a big pokemon fan (ha.ha.ha go ahead and laugh) and I would trade an n64 for 5 cards (depending on what they are, once again)

I have so many of those things, I used to love them (when I was like 9) If I would have sold them then I could have probobly gotten a few hundred bucks for them because at the time everyone was still obsessed. Now I wouldn't even waste time selling them (let alone finding them lol)

wow...I haven't even thought of pokemon cards in years...since before I joined the military...

I used to have those, I kept them in a Velveeta box. I used to trade at school until the teacher took all my cards. Two years ago I was into the Yu-Gi-Oh scene, I still find those cards very fascinating and would get some except I don't have any money :(.
I had Kaiba's deck and Yu-Gi's deck also had that polymer fusion card and Obelisk the tormentor, still have that one actually.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom