Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Only if you're rich

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

mac_mogul

The Original Mac User
I notice that the Nintendo topic doesn't get much action, so I decided to make something happen.

I feel that Goldeneye 007 was and is the basis for many of today's high powered first person shoot'em up games. The way that it is played, is identical to all of today's first person games. Although new engines have been introduced, I feel that Goldeneye was on the creator's mind.

Lemme know how ya feel!

:D

GOLDENEYE WAS AND ALWAYS WILL BE THE BEST FPS
IN THE WORLD.

THE FEELING THE FIRST TIME I PLAYED IT WAS AMAZING.

*PS2GAMECUBE*

hell yeah and then there was its mod (not another game just a good ole fashioned mod) perfect dark. Same game as golden eye just different story and weps is all so its just a mod like cs was to half life/ team fortress

Funny this topic came up. I just started playing Goldeneye again. Borrowed my friends N64. I used to have it but sold it a long time ago. I've gone through the whole game on 00Agent in my younger days, but now I'm finding the 3rd to last level (the one where you kill Trelevan) very difficult.

Goldeneye is definetly the best FPS. It's all about the gameplay, not so much the graphics.

I Agree, the half life series rules all on PC, as far as 64 goes its definately goldeneye. As far as new systems i would have to say Halo took its place as the best console FPS.

Halo has not taken the place of GOLDENEYE.
Dont get me wrong, when i had the xbox
halo was my best game.
It was great to play it.
But it would take a far better game than halo
to take the FPS crown off goldeneyes head.

I dont think it will be done until the next gen machines
are released.

Has anyone relized that no - one has even said that this powerful game is crap!!!
Its the best shoot-em-up in the world.
And thats about 7 years after its release.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom