Getting Ready For The Revolution

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amd64Boy

In Runtime
If your a Nintendo fan you must be excited as I am about the upcoming Revolution! If you havent heard of it yet well.........you must not be a Nintendo fan. This post is just for talking about the Revolution and other related Nintendo topics! Ive also been curious to see what people think of the planned controler for the Revolution

newer-better-nintendo-revolution-pics-20050517085520971.jpg

revo_imagen2.jpg

revo_imagen3.jpg

4.jpg
nintendo%20revolution%20contoller%20big-thumb.JPG

xbox360_ps3_nintendo_revolution_size.jpg

controllerconceptschargecradle1.jpg

nunchuck7tl.jpg

media

im interested to see how much they can learn from the other launches by being last once again and mayb the games will be better because they have had longer to develop. yes im not for the controllers i think they should be an option but i dunno

loads of people are slagging the controller off, but i think we should all wait and see what its like. Nintendo have never let us down when it comes to the controller in the past. The N64 one was great then the gamecube was/is the best ive ever used.

i dont expect the revolution to have the best graphics so we'll have to wait and see about that.

I like nintendo but i really think this will be their last console, because shallow people will go for the ps3 because they had a ps1 then a ps2. The big thing about the xbox 360 will die off when the ps3 comes out then itll be a 80% ps3 19% xbox 360 and 1% revolution, even though i think the revolution will be the best console by far, the xbox is good and live makes it worth the money, and again the playstation will be junk but people will buy it.

The general public are stupid.

my opinion anyway

I bet some 3rd party companies will release a gamecube looking controller at the launch of the Revolution. Many people will complain about these controllers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom