Gb/gbc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mokura

Beta member
I've found a bunch of glitches in my Game Boy games over the years. Some of them have been helpful. I discovered one glitch in Super Mario Land 2 that allows me to take items out of levels and into others (even the invincibility star). You can even take a bubble from the Hippo Stage and enter another level with it! I've included a picture of a glitch I found in the GB version of Mortal Kombat 2. Does anyone play Game Boy or Game Boy Color? If so, what games do you own?

Attachments

• test.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 103
To see these pics, right-click and select "Save Target As". Here's a glitch I found in Link's Awakening:

Attachments

• iq2.png
    17.9 KB · Views: 82
No, these glitches aren't caused by the emulator. I discovered these malfunctions on GameBoy before I ever tested them on an emulator. A GameBoy will do the same thing.

Iwas playing the dragon warrior 3 remake and i got in a random battle with a smoke crag and my character went from level 45-99... i dont think smoke crags are supposed to give that much experience. It only leveled my main character though which i thought was wierd.

Here's a pic of a weird glitch I lucked upon in Super Mario Land 2 that allows you take a bubble out of the Hippo Zone and into any other level (except water levels):

Attachments

• clipboard02.gif
    8.9 KB · Views: 35
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom