Gameboy DS

Status
Not open for further replies.

oblivion

Baseband Member
O...M....G...........

GAMEBOY DS

this thing is sooo cool. They had all these functions ive never even heard about. The graphics are better then the N64, they have bluetooth wireless technology, AND THE EXTRA LCD IS A TOUCH SCREEN!!!

i think nintendo have given all their competitions a big SMACK on the head.

I was just about to post a new thread to see if this Gameboy was a myth or not. Thank God it isn't because I've alwayz liked Gameboys better than the consoles out now. Im gonna sell my Gamecube and wait for this to come out, lol. No, jk, I won't do that. I gotta see what it's like first. It is a pretty amazing Gameboy and I'm glad Nintendo has found their ultimate product that will higher their economic value and popularity.

Not only will this portable be powerful (check out the metroid prime for it) but with the blue tooth and chat capablities it is going to change the way people use there portables forever. It more than just a gaming system and it will probably become the biggest classroom distraction *L* Think about how easy it is going to be for users to connect to friends and others just to chat or play games. I think the system is really going to redefine the idea of portable gaming. The PSP is nice but the battery life worries me as well as the durablilty of the unit given SOny's track record with lasers and such. I think the PSP will be powerful but it may suffer the same problems the Game Gear did...

I don't know, the screens look pretty small. I'd rather play on one big screen than two small ones. It will be neat to see what the developers do with that second screen though.

Everyone knows that once you get sucked into the game you don't even care about the screensize. As long as you can see it and play it, your good to go.

Mmm, but if it can do graphics superior to N64's, than you would want to see some detail. Grainy/poor/distorted graphic would ruin any game

I got this from the Nintendo website...

The system's official name, price and launch lineup will be announced at a later date. For more information, including photos and screenshots, visit our complete E3 Nintendo DS coverage.

logo_nintendo.gif

main_e3_pullquote.gif
main_DS_lrg.jpg

Original Article

Nintendo DS videos. *56k Warning*

Hardware video

Technical Demo

Software Video - Nintendo

Software Video - Others

I'm glad nintendo is finally making game boys with good graphics. The gba sp is good but these look like they really kick ass

yea i seeen the newsest stuff on gamespot, it looks f'ing gud, any1 got a realsese date? i noe it supposed 2 b out this autum(fall)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom