Forward yahoo mail to wii

Status
Not open for further replies.

j12

Daemon Poster
I want to forward all my yahoo mail to my wii, but i can't since the wii email does not have a username or password, or does it? I am able to forward all my gmail emails to my yahoo address. But in order to forward mail to another address, you need to input the username and password of the other address, but the wii does not have a username or password. Can anoyone help?

But I want the blue light to flash on my wii when I get a new email. :)

No, But the wii has a Email address itself.. make sure you register your Hotmail/Yahoo email into the Address book on the wii.. the wii's email address is simple.. first of all you need your Wii code.. You can use any email client to send a message to them. wXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX@wii.com, replace the actual Wii number with the X's,
For example: w7804259056726012@wii.com ( NOT REAL ), when you send the email from your computer to the wii the Wii's LED Front lights will Vary by going dim then Bright again.. this is telling that you have a New Mail etc.. Note: that if you want the blue light to stay on DONT touch the Mail that you sent..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom