The DSi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baez

Admin / Dev
Staff member
Nintendo Announces the DSi

The official news is now a few days old but there are no threads on the topic. Other than the camera really what is the point of introducing another one? I thought they would be trying to develop the DS2 or something along those lines by now. The DS is now 4 years old. I realize it's the fastest selling system ever and new marketing keeps that going but I really don't think adding a few new seemingly pointless features to a system is going to increase sales even more.

Agreed. The camera is a cool addition but not enough to make me buy another one when already have a DSLite.

Its just Like the PSP 3000 really, no point in getting that when you've allready got a PSP Slim and Lite. the Slim and Lite is better anyways :)

But yeah waste of time with the Camera i got my mobile for that (=

Well the improved battery life and bigger screens isn't pointless but the camera does seem like a tacky addon. Have to see what they plan on doing with it.

supports AAC, which is a lossless codec n is used in MPEG-4 movies, superior to MP3, but the majority of society accept n perhaps dont even know AAC exists!

Supports AAC? Where did you see that? I heard they none of the DS cards would work anymore which meant that everyone is once again forced to buy their games like they should.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom