ds modding

Status
Not open for further replies.

poetry8

Baseband Member
hi i am a student and yesterday my tutor was telling me how the ds can be modded to fit a sony memory stick(same as the psp) and have a psp emulator put onto it. but he wouldnt tell me how to do this. does anybody know how i can find this out. my brother has a psp but i dont realy like them. but if i could get a ds with the capablitie of playing psp games then i would purchase a ds this afternoon.please help as much as you can?

you don't like psp's but you are gonna go through the trouble of modding a DS so that it can play psp games? hrm.

lollerskates. :p

no when i said i didnt like psp i wasnt too clear,i like the games n gameplay i just find the console uncomfortable to hold,it makes my thumbs ache lol. but the ds is quite comfortable to hold and if i could have both in one then it would be a sure buy.just needa know how to mod it?

I think that you would need to do some serious work to get the DS to accept PSP games. There are things like screen resolution, capabilites of the DS, and how you would control it without the little joystick thingy to think about. I'd like to see it done, but it just doesn't seem overly possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom