DS lite

Status
Not open for further replies.
Liam if you want to enter this forum did you even actually read the Rules?? if not you must be $tupid not to... im surprised that i even clicked on that site we would of never new what it could of been... Delete this thread plz

go to the post and click edit.. then put in correct site.. ohh may i ask is the DS lite any good ?? what new things you got with it all i know is they have adjusted the weight quite abit

well im getting it tomarrow, but they made it smaller lighter, changed the screens so they work at all angles, made 4 brightness levels, and made it sexy.

heck yea, i love the DS Lite! had it about 3 weeks now and i had no idea the touch/dual screen would be so awesome. plus, the 4 brightness settings the DS has is great in any environments. the new super mario bros is way too much fun, plus it's got like 30 minigames as a bonus! highly reccommended.. i play the minigames just as much as the main game. and if you are into music, especially creation/experimentation, electroplankton is one of a kind, you can go crazy w/ it [i even used it in a live set] .

I've got a DS too! You can PM me if you want to exchange our friend codes :)

my online games are mario kart, metroid and animal crossing.

cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom