This is dangerous...

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikesgroovin

HONK if you route packets
A Wii that gives me the news and weather? Wow-Wii (yea, the cheesy pun was totally intended)

I just got online and must admit that I'm about to commit a crime. I'm going to commit 1st degree laziness. Seriously, I'm going to spend the entire weekend with TechOnVent stuff and then enter the black abyss of Wii retardation. I'll have to give out my Wii reg number if anyone would like to add someone else to their list. I only have Wii sports and Mario Kart though. Perhaps I'll go out and get another game this weekend. But, that will just subtract lazy time from my lazy agenda. . .

Oh, I'm just being silly. I just got a Wii and am in love with it... it's a dangerous thing because I can see myself in the near future being extremely unproductive. :)

Forgive my dry humor in the original post. Every once in a while I'll post something normal, I swear :) lol

ok i see. the only reasion i have it around is for wii sports golf and the bowling and boxing. other than that it is useless around here and just collects dust. but i think i'll play some wii golf right now. try to beat my -6 for 9 holes

^i can't find any good games for it, mario galaxy, mario party, and brawl are just stupid. The racing ones are lame, the wii sports, and carnival games are no fun. IF i had to do it again, i would have gotten an xbox 360 hands down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom